- 8 free range chicken thighs
- 4 banana shallots
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 tsp za'atar
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- 1/2 lemon - juiced
For the yoghurt
- 250ml greek yoghurt
- 1tsp tahini
- Lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the chicken skin side up in an ANTA Baking Dish. Add the za'atar spice and a drizzle of olive oil and make sure your rub the spice into the chicken thighs.
2. Peel and slice the shallots length ways and wedge in between the chicken. Peel the garlic cloves and gently crush with the back of your knife. Add these to the dish and drizzle with more olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until the skin is crispy.
4. While the chicken is roasting prepare the yoghurt by combining it with the tahini, salt and a little lemon juice. Chill until ready to serve.
5. When the chicken is ready remove from the oven and squeeze the lemon juice over the meat.
6. Serve with a garnish of parsley and the yoghurt in a small bowl on the side.