- 175g butter
- 175g light brown sugar
- 175g golden syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 250g porridge oats
- 150g white chocolate
- 100g cranberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 140°C and line an ANTA Baking dish with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cinnamon in a pan.
3. Stir in the the porridge oats
4. Chop 100g of chocolate in to small pieces and add to pan with cranberries.
5. Press in to the baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Once cool melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the top.