- 1 crusty white roll
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 6 scallops with roe
- knob of butter
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Caorunn gin
1. Warm an ANTA serving plate in the oven.
2. Coarsely grate the roll and fry in a little oil until golden brown, turn onto a plate to cool.
3. Fry the scallops in half the butter for about 2 minutes, turn and fry for another couple of minutes, remove and keep warm. Then fry the roes for about a minute on both sides.
3. Stir the parsley into the bread crumbs, spoon onto the warmed plate making six nests.
4. Place a scallop and roe on each nest pouring any juices equally over the nests.
5. Heat the gin in a pan, bring to the boil and pour into a ladle. In front of your guests pour the gin over the scallops and roe and set alight.