- 4 large oranges
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Cointreau or orange liqueur
1. Begin by preparing the oranges. Peel the skin and pith off using a sharp knife and slice in half horizontally through the segments.
2. In a shallow dish add the sugar and place each orange half in flat side down.
3. Place a heavy bottomed pan over a high heat and add the oranges flat side down. Cook until beginning to caramelise then remove from the heat.
4. Keep the pan on the heat and add the remaining sugar and rosemary. Very carefully add the Cointreau and deglaze the pan, dissolving the caramelised sugar.
5. In a bowl, add a small amount of sugar to the mascarpone. Serve on an ANTA Salad Plate with the charred oranges, mascarpone, a sprig of rosemary and the sugary sauce over the top.