- 115g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 115g self raising flour
- 200ml double cream
- 75g butter
- 175g icing sugar, plus extra to dust
- raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 160°C, gas mark 3 and line a 23 x 33cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
2. Whisk together sugar and eggs until light and creamy. Carefully fold in the flour and spoon into the Swiss roll tin.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and springy to touch. Once cooked immediately flip onto a second piece of baking paper, sprinked with sugar, cool slightly.
4. Whip the cream to a soft peak.
5. Spread the jam over the sponge leaving a small gap round the edges, top with the cream. From the long side, use the baking paper to carefully roll the sponge. Place on an ANTA Serving Plate, dust with icing sugar and serve.