1 cauliflower - cut into florets, retain the inner green leaf
2 tbs olive oil
1/2 tsp allspice
1 medium onion - chopped
2 cloves garlic - chopped
2 leeks - sliced
2 slicks celery - sliced
500ml chicken or vegetable stock
100ml single cream
80g walnuts – chopped
1. Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan
2. Toss the cauliflower into large florets in a roasting pan with 1 tbs olive oil and the allspice and roast for about 15 minutes.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a large pan add the onions and garlic sweat for about 5 minutes, then add the celery and sweat for a further 5 minutes and finally the leeks and sliced cauliflower leaves and simmer until leek softens.
4. Add the cauliflower to the pan and stir well. Add the stock bring to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes until all the vegetables are tender. Add the milk and bring back to simmer inpoint, then blitz and season to taste, stir in the cream. Serve in an ANTA soup dish.
5. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and chopped walnuts.