- 6 red beetroot
- 1 large orange
- 80g pistachio nuts
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 dried dates
- Olive oil
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Peel the beetroot and chop into quarters. Place into an ANTA Baking Dish, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast for 30 minutes or until caramelised and chewy.
2. Meanwhile, segment the orange by slicing off the peel and pith. Carefully slice between the casing of each segment and set aside.
3. Gently toast the pistachio nuts being very careful not to burn them. Chop roughly and set aside.
4. Once the beetroot are cooked, remove from the oven and combine with the orange,dates and pistachio nuts. Sprinkle over the herbs, vinegar and salt.
5. Serve in the ANTA Baking Dish.