Founded in 1984 by Annie and Lachlan Stewart, ANTA Scotland is a well established brand, designing, producing and retailing high quality homeware products. We take pride in using traditional production techniques and ensuring all our products are made as sustainably as possible. All our material is sourced locally, within the UK, and everything we produce is carefully made by hand in our Highland factory by a team of creative and hard working artisans.
We believe in promoting and supporting Scottish craft and design whilst staying true to the Scottish values of family, community and hospitality. It's why we exist and why our customers stay loyal.
At the start of the pandemic we closed all our physical stores, focusing our efforts on our online retail store, however we're now extremely excited to reopen our Highland Showroom and welcome our customers back to Fearn.
If you share a passion for interiors and know how to make customers feel special we'd love to hear from you. We're looking for a Full Time Interior Sales Advisor (40 hours per week) based in our Fearn showroom.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our customers - Providing advice and guidance on our products to customers making telephone enquiries
- Identifying sales opportunities to introduce complementary products
- Maintaining the showroom to agreed standards including stock replenishment, labelling and cleaning
- Merchandising of products
Key requirements include:
- Previous experience in a retail or interior design environment
- Positive and hard working with a hands on approach
- Motivated with strong communication skills
- Have a desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Confidence in selling, able to cross-sell, be target-driven/able to meet targets as an individual
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person