- 1kg flaked trout
- 200ml double cream
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1/2 small courgette
- Juice and zest of a lemon
- 1 small red fresh chilli
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Clean and gut the trout and put 25g of butter in the cavity and season with salt and pepper.
3. Wrap in tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Allow to cool, remove the head, skin and bones.
5. Flake the meat with a fork and set aside.
6. Slice the courgette thinly and deseed and slice the chilli in half.
7. Melt the remaining butter in a shallow pan over a low heat and remove the froth to clarify it.
8. Soften the courgette slices and chilli halves in the butter until slightly coloured.
9. Heat the cream slowly in a small pan until it thickens.
10. Allow to cool, chop the chilli and add it together with the lemon juice and zest to the trout.
11. Season with salt and pepper and pack it into two ANTA porridge bowls.
12. Decorate the tops with the courgette slices and seal with melted clarified butter.
13. Chill in the fridge and serve spread on crisp breads from an ANTA serving plate.