- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- 100g chorizo
- 5 cloves garlic
- 400g small sweet tomatoes - Piccolo variety ideally
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Sourdough bread
1. Start by finely chopping the onion and garlic and add to a non stick frying pan. Over a medium heat gently fry with olive oil.
2. Slice the chorizo into small chunks and add to the pan. Quarter the tomatoes and also add to the pan. Add a splash of water and saute down, reducing slightly. Add theh paprika and salt.
3. Put two slices of sourdough bread on to toast then butter before topping with the tomato and chorizo mix. Finally, in the same pan, add a glug of olive oil, crack the eggs in and fry to your desired liking.
4. Serve with the fried egg on top, on your favourite ANTA plate.