- 450g spinach
- 100g blue cheese, crumbled
- 100g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 6 rashers bacon
- rapeseed oil
- 1 small onion
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Wash the spinach and dry well. Place in an ANTA Pasta Bowl, add the crumbled blue cheese and walnuts.
2. Slice the bacon finely and fry in a little oil until cripsy. Remove to a plate lined with kitchen paper to remove any excess oil.
3. Fry the onion until soft, add balsamic vinegar to the pan and pour the onion and juices over the spinach.
4. Sprinkle the bacon and quickly toss before serving.