- 100ml milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Grease and line an ANTA baking dish.
3. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy and pale in colour.
4. Add the eggs in one at a time beating until fully mixed in.
5. Add the flour, ground almonds, baking powder and milk and mix until combined.
6. Pour the batter into the baking dish, scatter over the rhubarb evenly, pressing it in just a little bit.
7. Bake in the over for 30-40 minutes until set in the middle and lightly browned.
8. Leave to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the dish and allowing to cool completely.