- 200g butter, chopped into small cubes, plus extra for greasing
- 100g white chocolate, broken into pieces and an extra 50g for melting over the top
- 4 large eggs
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g self-raising flour
- 175g raspberries, fresh or frozen
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / gas 4.
2. Grease and line an ANTA baking dish.
3. Put the chocolate and butter into a heatproof mixing bowl, set over a pan of barely simmering water and allow to melt slowly, stirring occasionally.
4. Once the butter and chocolate have melted, remove from the heat and allow to cool for 1 - 2 minutes.
5. Beat the eggs and sugar together with an electric whisk before folding in the flour and raspberries.
6. Gently pour the mixture into the ANTA baking dish and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until golden brown. To check, insert a scewer into the centre and if it comes out clean it's ready (the raspberries may leave a residue on the skewer so don't be fooled by their juiciness!).
7. Remove the sponge from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
8. Place the extra chocolate into a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted and is smooth. Drizzle over the cake before serving.