- 350g digestive biscuits
- 140g unsalted butter, melted
- 300g sweetended condensed milk
- 200g good quality milk or plain chocolate, chopped
- 100g desciccated coconut
1. Preheat the over to 180°C/ Gas 4. Line an ANTA Baking Dish with greaseproof paper.
2. Finely crush the biscuits, then mix with melted butter. Spoon mixture into the baking dish pressing down. Drizzle condensed milk evenly over the top. Scatter the chopped chocolate evenly. Finally sprinkle with coconut, patting down lightly.
3. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes until the coconut is golden brown.
4. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before cutting into small squares.