- 225g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g cornflour
- 225g plain flour
- 4tsp dried edible lavender flowers
1. Preheat oven to 160°C, gas mark 3. Lightly grease 2 baking trays.
2. In a bowl, rub butter into dry ingredients until it resembles breadcrumbs. Bring the dough together.
3. Roll out to thickness of two stacked £1 coins.
4. Cut into 6cm circles and bake for about 25-30 minutes until it's just beginning to colour.
5. Cool on a wire rack and once cool serve on an ANTA plate. Makes about 30 biscuits.