1. Wash the beetroot and boil for 15 minutes in their skins. Peel and boil the potatoes in water in a separate pan.
2. Chop the onions, garlic and chilli and sauté in the oil until soft.
3. RInse the cooked beetroot in cold water and remove the skins. Discard the water and skins.
4. Chop and add them together with the potatoes, the water the potatoes were boiled in together with the stock.
5. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until soft.
6. Mash them roughly, season with salt and pepper and serve in a warmed ANTA pasta dish garnished with cream and parsley.
Note: do not over cook as the beetroot will loose it's colour.