- 20 fresh langoustines
- 150 ml good quality olive oil
- 1 lemon, squeezed juice
- 1 handful, fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 garlic glove, chopped
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat the grill to its highest setting. Pour half of the oil into a small saucepan, add the garlic and warm over a low heat for a couple of minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, place each langoustine on a board and cut down through the head and tail to divide in half, Remove the grit and and tract from each half.
3. Pour the cooled oil and garlic into a large bowl, add the langoustines and cover thoroughly. Place the langoustines shell down on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Grill for a couple of minutes and then turn, adding more oil if you have any remaining, for a further 2 to 3 minutes until the tail meat is opaque.
4. While the langousines are under the grill prepare the dressing. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to the remaining olive oil along with the chopped chilli, coriander and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Once cooked,arrange on a warmed ANTA serving plate, drizzel over the dressing and serve with large wedges of lemon and fresh crusty bread.