- 200g plain flour
- 150g unsalted butter taken straight from the fridge
- 3 tablespoons cold water
1. Heat the oven to 180° and grease a tartlet tin.
2. Cut the butter into small pieces and rub it well into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Roll out the pastry thinly.
4. Cut into 24 circles and place in the tartlet tin.
5. Divide the cheese into 24 small pieces.
6. Put a walnut on the top.
7. Mix the cream and egg in a jug adding salt and pepper.
8. Pour the mixture into the tin dividing equally.
9. Place in a hot oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown.
10. Serve warm on an ANTA plate.