- 6 Bramley cooking apples
- 100g mixed dried fruit to taste e.g. sultanas, apricots, raisins, candied peel, cranberries
- 3 tbsp muscovado sugar mixed with 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- knob of butter
- flaked almonds
1. Pre heat oven to 180° / Gas 4.
2. Grease an ANTA Baking Dish.
3. Using an apple corer, core each apple and score round the middle. Place in the baking dish.
4. Three-quarter fill each apple with the dried fruit, topping with the sugar mix, and a knob of butter.
5. Sprinkle with the flaked almonds. Add 3-4 tablespoons of water to the dish.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes until golden and the apple pulp is oozing from the scored skin.
7. Serve in individual ANTA Small Bowls with cream or ice-cream.