- 2 apples (we prefer Granny Smiths as they retain their shape and flavour)
- Cinnamon, for sprinkling
1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C / gas 3.
2. Core the apple and slice through the centre into very thin slices, roughly 1-2mm thick.
3. Dust with cinnamon and lay flat on a baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper.
4. Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning halfway through and removing any crisps that have already browned.
5. Continue to cook until the apples have dried out and are lightly golden.
6. Cool before storing in an airtight container. Enjoy as a snack or use to dress festive cakes before serving on an ANTA Holly serving plate.