- 750 - 800g good quality haggis
- 800g potatoes
- 800g turnip
- Milk and butter for mashing
- Salt and pepper to season
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Place the haggis in an ANTA Salad Bowl, full of water. and place a plate over the top Cooking it this way will help prevent any bursting. Cook for 45minutes per 500g.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes and turnip and cook separately until both are soft. Mash the potatoes with milk, butter and seasoning. Do the same with the swede but without the milk.
3. Serve the haggis on an ANTA Serving Plate or in one of our Large Cheese Domes to keep it pipping hot, and the neeps and tatties can be served in an ANTA baking dish.