- 150g coconut oil
- 100g jumbo porridge oats
- 100g ground almonds
- 100g caster sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- About 5-6 peeled and cored cooking apples
- 6 plums - de-stoned
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Start by chopping the apples and plums and place in an ANTA Baking Dish. Squeeze the lemon, dust with cinnamon and set aside.
2. To make the crumble mix the oats, ground almonds and sugar in a bowl. Add the coconut oil and mix in, making sure it is fully combined. You may have to use your hands to rub in the oil.
3. Spoon the crumble mix evenly over the apples and plums and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the cumble is golden brown.
4. Serve with ice-cream or yoghurt - dairy or dairy free.