The role of the Coffee Shop Assistant is to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all customers. To prepare fresh scones and home baking and drinks in a coffee shop setting whilst maintaining a high standard of service and customer care with a friendly and polite attitude at all times.
- Use effective customer care skills to ensure the well-being of customers at all times.
- Ensure and maintain good customer relations.
- Ensure high levels of safety and hygiene are maintained throughout the Coffee shop.
- Report any issues that could affect the smooth running of the Coffee shop to the Shop Manager.
- Prepare food and drinks in line with Food Hygiene; Health and Safety Standards.
- Food and drink preparation to be high quality so as to meet customer expectations
- Prepare and serve hot and cold drinks to specified recipe standards.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
- Good food preparation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high customer traffic.
- Taking initiative and working well independently.
- Attention and an eye for detail.
- Flexible and works well with a team.
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks.
- Be willing to assist with a variety of different tasks and adapt to change.
- Experience of working within a similar customer facing environment with cash handling experience would be desirable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.42 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person