When will I be charged for my order?
Once your order has been placed online or via the telephone, we will charge your card for any items that are in stock or can be made to order.
Whilst every possible step is taken to ensure stock accuracy, if we sell any product which is subsequently found to be unavailable, we will process a refund to your card and advise you accordingly.
What payment methods does ANTA accept?
We accept all major debit/credit cards via the Web and Mail Order.
VISA, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Solo (except Amex) and Maestro debit cards.
Will I be charged VAT?
We charge VAT on deliveries going to countries within the European Economic Community (EEC see below).
We do not charge VAT on deliveries going to countries outside the EEC.
EEC Member States subject to VAT are:
- Czech Republic
- France,including Monaco
- Portugal, including the Azores
- Spain, including the Balearic Islands
- United Kingdom, and the Isle of Man
There are territories of the above Member States, which are not subject to VAT
- The Aland Islands (Finland)
- The Republic of San Marino, The Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla (Spain)
- The overseas departments of France (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, St. Pierre and Miquelon, and French Guiana
- Mount Athos (Greece)
- Vatican City
- The Faroe Islands and Greenland (Denmark)
- Busingen and the Isle of Heligoland (Germany)
- Livingo and Campione dItalia and the Italian waters of Lake Lugano (Italy)
Will there be additional duties and taxes payable on my purchase?
You will be liable for all duties or levies payable at any foreign port as a result of delivery of goods to countries outside of the United Kingdom.
Please check this before placing your order as you shall not be entitled to cancel your order on the basis of unforeseen duties or levies.