Enter your email below to be the first to know our latest news including weekly offers and special events.
Join the ANTA team...
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the ANTA team.
Customer Service Specialist, Fearn
If you think you would enjoy working for a highly successful award-winning business, and you have a natural talent for customer-care with excellent administrative skills then there may a job for you at ANTA. Are you looking for a role with responsibility and autonomy and do you get a real buzz from interacting with customers and solving problems? Then we’d be delighted to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a customer service role and truly understands the meaning of customer care. You will need to be IT literate in Word and Excel and have an excellent telephone manner. The role requires exceptional organisational and communication skills and teamwork as you will be liaising with warehouse, production, a number of our stores and customers throughout the day. Your role will be varied and you will need to see each task to its conclusion.
Experience within a retail environment is useful.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proactive with strong organisational skills
- An excellent communicator, with a calm and professional attitude on the telephone when handling queries/correspondence.
- Able to absorb information quickly
- A Customer service professional
- Computer literate, with a high degree of data input accuracy
- Good team player
- Knowledge of home furnishings would be desirable but not essential as training will be given.
If you are interested in the position please email a covering letter and CV to Yvonne@anta.co.uk